Mahindra XUV 300 is Best SUV and Not ?
Mahindra XUV is a more power, Torque, Features, Safety and Wheelbase etc with all SUV Vehicles in this Range.
“Is the best suv car or not” ?
It is the Good in SUV’s Segment. People think that it is very expensive but it is not. Because It has Extra – Features, Comfort, Safety and Powerful Engine.
Attractive Features to Customer but Don’t Useful
1) Multipul Steering Mode
– Normal Steering Mode
– Comfort Steering Mode
– Sports Steering Mode.
2) Mahindra XUV’s Steering response is Very Good.
3) Multiple Colour Instrument Cluster – Red, Yellow, Cyan, Blue, Purple, White.
4) Heated ORVM’s (It’s is not useful in hot places and it’s use in Cold countries).
5) Automatic Headlamps and Viper.
6) Sunroof (It use for proper – Lighting maintaining and Ventilation.
7) Dual Zone – Automatic Climate Control
8) Tyre Positioning Display
9) Car with Smart Watch
Disadvantages of Mahindra XUV 300
1) Boot Space is very low – 257 Litre.
2) It’s Interior is not advance and don’t have Touch Screen Desktop.
3) It’s Ground Clearance is – 180 mm
4) XUV’s only having Manual Transmission.
Advantages of Mahindra XUV 300
1) XUV’s having Safety features – 7 Airbags.
2) It’s have ABS, EBD system and Corner Braking Control.
3) It has Front Parking Sensors.
4) XUV’s support 2 USB Port (with Fast charging support).
5) It has Special feature Tyre-Presure Monitoring System.
Key Specifications of Mahindra XUV 3OO
The Mahindra XUV 3OO W6 Ex-Showroom price in India – 8.98 Lakhs. Mahindra XUV3OO Mileage 17.0 kmpl. It is Powered by a 1,497 cc engine, It is available with only Manual transmission. XUV 3OO’s W6 Max. Power (bhp @ rpm) – 108.6 bhp @ 5,000 rpm and Max. Torque (nm @ rpm) – 200 nm @ 2,000 – 3,500 rpm. It’s Fuel type – Diesel and Fuel tank Capacity – 42 Litre. XUV 3OO’s Engine type – 1.2 L Turbo Petrol, No. of Cylinder – 3, Gearbox – 6-Speed and Drive type – Front Wheel Drive. It’s Alloy Wheel Size – R17, Tyre Size – 215/55 R17 and Tyre Type – Tubeless, Radial.
Key Features of Mahindra XUV 3OO